Tariffs, Rental Terms and Conditions
Low Season (Nov- March) £310- £360pw
High Season (April – Oct) £360- 410pw
Except Christmas and New Year
1. A deposit of 20% becomes payable at the time of reservation, with full payment due one month before the date of arrival.
2. Reservations in high season are usually from Saturday to Saturday. However please contact us if you require a different arrangement outside of this period. Short breaks may also be offered at certain times of the year.
3. The accommodation is available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, and we ask that the premises are vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure.
4. Only the number of persons agreed at the time of the reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the hirer.
5. The hirer undertakes to keep the cottage and all furniture, fixtures, and fittings, in or on the property, in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the hire. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the owner and be replaced or paid for before departure.
6. The owner can accept no liability for loss or damage to any vehicle or effects brought onto the property by the hirer.
7. For stays in excess of a week fresh linen and towels will be provided and the used ones taken away for laundering. If you wish, we can arrange for our cleaner to come and vacuum. We will agree the timing for these services with you in advance.
8. Pets are accepted by prior arrangement.